3. Star Pride
I was looking for a luxury ship and this was not. I have been on Silver Seas twice and this did not even come close. The service was way below par. the food was bad more than good. For the first 4 nights my food was either under of over cooked. I had to ask 3-4 times every night to get some ice for the warm water they gave use with dinner. There is nothing to do at night. The last night some of the crew put on a stupid show. That was it for 9 nights. The rooms were nice but getting a little old. There is a small refig in the room stocked with soda. We asked for diet soda and seltzer. On server occations one or the other was not there. The itinerary was good. We stopped in some very nice places on the way from Athens to Venice. I would not go on another Winstar

Not Like Advertised