3. Star Pride
To celebrate our 25th anniversary my wife and I decided a trip to Europe would be a special gift to ourselves. We chose the Star Prides Venetian Passages for its interesting ports of call and the intimate small cruise boat experience. This was to be our first cruise experience. Windstar and Star Pride did not disappoint. The rooms, service and staff were all exceptional and made us feel special the entire time. The food was amazing, and we looked forward to every meal. For our first meal, we notified the our server of a gluten intolerance...the chef immediately made note of our dietary request and made certain that at every meal from then on Gluten free options were available. They went out of their way to please. The cabin steward was very friendly always kept our room in top shape. We especially enjoyed the towel origami left on our bed at every evenings turn down service! Every night was a new creation. Embarkation and Disembarkation was efficient and pleasant. We especially enjoyed the ability to easily come and go to the ship when in port. There were never any lines or restrictions when in port. I used the fitness facility several times, and thought it was very well set-up. I noted it was also very well used and appreciated by the guests on the ship as well. Some of the previous critics of the Star Pride made me somewhat nervous of the actual state of the ship and how this would affect our experience. I can confidently state that they were overly critical, and the ship is beautiful and the staff work diligently conducting routine maintenance to keep her looking her best. We were very pleased with our entire experience on board. We even used the pool regularly to cool down from the heat. The entertainment in the evening was excellent! They had us dancing on deck under the stars and happily accommodated any requests. It doesn't get any better than that!! My wife and I had the trip of a life time!! I have to thank everyone on the Star Pride for making our 25th anniversary so memorable. A special thanks to Merrick, Lilik, Ifan, Fauzi and Houzni for your personalized service.

Venetian Passages, Star Pride; Excellent Trip

regroy’s Full Rating Summary
Get Windstar Star Pride price drops

Owner's Suite
Cabin OW 03
This is the best cabin on the ship! We loved the fact that we could sit on our private balcony and watch the sunset and the stars at night while enjoying a nice glass of wine. The room is very spacious, and many evening we opted to have our dinner delivered to the room.

The bed was very comfortable, with luxurious linens.

If you want an extra special experience, and can afford the upgrade, pick this room.
Deck 6 Suite Cabins