3. Emerald Princess
Like many cruisers before me, I must report that the Emerald Princess Cruise Ship is the poster child of mediocrity and the definition of average. The food is bland and this is the first cruise that I have walked away from unable to talk about my favorite "dish". The dining room service is terrible....I hope you like drinking a very small glass of water with your meal, as the wait staff is not coming back. The ship is nice enough and our balcony cabin (Baja 319) was clean and comfortable, with the exception of the nasty looking throw pillows and foot of the bed decretive throw. I had these items removed from our cabin on the first night. The just looked funky and unkept. The onboard entertainment was not. The comic was terrible. It was as if he had never written a joke and merely recited every joke he has ever heard since grade school. The worst part of the cruise was the staff. It was as if pink-slips had been passed out the day of departure because it seemed as if every staff member was angry and they certainly did not do anything remotely close to proper customer service. It seemed that overtime I walked by the customer service staff I saw some crew member telling a fellow cruiser something like, "We've already got your money, why are you wasting your time talking to me." I cannot and will not recommend Princess Cruises.

Un-Memorable Memories by Princess Cruises

Emerald Princess Cruise Review by ConstantTraveller77

I cannot and will not recommend Princess Cruises.
ConstantTraveller77’s Full Rating Summary