3. Celebrity Eclipse
Thank you to all the staff on celebrity Eclipse. Enjoyed the following shows, Steve Larkins, Beatles, Analiza Ching and Changing Faces Peng Fei Su. Great Dance lessons hosted by Ivan, Alison and others. However, I feel the timing of the evening Ballroom dancing does not fit in well with 2nd seating diners. So it was unfortunate, I had to miss out, much loved ballroom dancing. Our waiters at table 141were very attentive and pleasant, made our dinnig experience a pleasure. Thank you Nemanja and Emmanuel, you both deserves a Star. Bar services were very slow on some occassions when there were only one or two bar tenders serving at busy times. I watched some enjoyable and interesting films Card room is not particularly suited for bridge game, constance interruption by passengers walking through to lifts and their staterooms. Also rather noisy. Noise from activities, going on at the foyer. However, I'd enjoyed some lightheartedly social bridge games with some nice peoples. My cabin stewards, Anesha and Peter, were great, our room was kept clean and immaculate. Thank you, you definitely deserves a Star. Overall, we had a lovely cruise and hope to sail again soon.

Baltic and St Petersburg 13N cruise with Celebrity Eclipse

Celebrity Eclipse Cruise Review by ms Luk Chong

• Sail Date: June 2015
  • Destination: Baltic Sea
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Veranda

I watched some enjoyable and interesting films

Overall, we had a lovely cruise and hope to sail again soon.
ms Luk Chong’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Eclipse price drops

Deluxe Veranda
Cabin 1B 9188
Very comfortable. Cabin Stewards excellent, professional and helpful.Cabin was kept inmaculately.
Panorama Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins