3. Celebrity Constellation
This was our third cruise on Constellation. We really like the friendly attitude of the staff, including the officers. I was a bit nervous about the weather, since it was our first transatlantic sailing.I was surprised and happy to hear the the captain had ordered a 50 mile course alteration to keep us from rough seas. The food on Constellation has been good on all three sailings, not outstanding but certainly good, and since our last Princess sailing served the worst food I have ever had on a cruise, we have been happy. Ocean View Cafe, the buffet takes a bit of exploration to be able to take advantage of all it offers. Many people do not find the eggs Benedict since they are only available at one station, the signs that tell you what kind of egg dishes can be custom cooked at each station are not terribly obvious. It really requires reading your daily newsletter to find out what is what up there. But if you pay attention, you can maximize your enjoyment there. We ate in the main dining room for dinner most nights, and the serving personnel were outstanding. The lamb dishes were excellent. Our cabin was the usual. Bigger pillows would have been great, but the beds are really comfortable. The grout in our bathroom floor could have been cleaner, but our room steward took care of it. The guest entertainers, especially Jayne Curry, were wonderful. The stage shows were lame, but I have never seen any that I considered super. The most obvious failing is in daytime entertainment. The lectures were great but didn't take up of lot of our day. We are seriously considering another transatlantic, and probably Celebrity.

Great Transatlantic on Constellation

Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review by Quilter69

We are seriously considering another transatlantic, and probably Celebrity.
Quilter69’s Full Rating Summary