• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Quilter69
10+ Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: Apr 2015
Cabin:

This was our third cruise on Constellation. We really like the friendly attitude of the staff, including the officers. I was a bit nervous about the weather, since it was our first transatlantic sailing.I was surprised and happy to hear the the captain had ordered a 50 mile course alteration to keep us from rough seas.

The food on Constellation has been good on all three sailings, not outstanding but certainly good, and since our last Princess sailing served the worst food I have ever had on a cruise, we have been happy. Ocean View Cafe, the buffet takes a bit of exploration to be able to take advantage of all it offers. Many people do not find the eggs Benedict since they are only available at one station, the signs that tell you what kind of egg dishes can be custom cooked at each station are not terribly obvious. It really requires reading your daily newsletter to find out what is what up there. But if you pay attention, you can maximize your enjoyment there.

We ate in the main dining room for dinner most nights, and the serving personnel were outstanding. The lamb dishes were excellent.

Cabin oceanview guaranty

Comfortable!

Port Reviews

Gibraltar

We did not leave the ship in Gibraltar. How can I review an excursion when I did not take an excursion. this web site needs a modification. REPEAT! I did not take an excursion in Gibraltar!!

Fort Lauderdale (Port Everglades)

I cannot review what I did not do!! What is wrong here??? 150 characters about what??? This is very annoying..........................................................................

3 Helpful Votes