3. Carnival Sunshine
First of all starting on customer service thank you david fernandez for excellent customer service. I cannot say anything negative about this cruise. Service in the dining room was excellent thanks to kristjan,iam and aiam. They were excellent servers going beyond there duty.the food exceeded all expectations for me and my family as well as accommodating any food changes for my picky eaters. My family and i really enjoyed the buffet and jiji's kitchen for lunch.especially jiji's since at lunch it's free and you can create your own noodles with sauce's my favorite being black bean and thai barbecue. The pool was small but the kids zone with the slides made up for it. At night there were plenty of excellent shows to watch that were good and the comedy show was hilarious. I have to say a big thank you to guest services for always willing to help with any problems and getting it done fast. Also we had inside cabins that were excellent with plenty of room as well as excellent room service especially with elena who was always willing to help. Last but not least for those who do like to drink and don't want to get the alcohol packages there were constant drink deals and the pricing on most drinks and wines were inexpensive especially at the casino which was fun.

OUTSTANDING CRUISE FOR EVERYONE!!!

Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review by chiq3184

chiq3184’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 13 to 15
Get Carnival Sunshine price drops

• Catamaran Tour
    My family and I took the excursion and had a blast. The tour included the beach stops which were all of St. Maarten's famous ones such as the beach with the airport behind it. It offered drinks, snacks, and activities such as kayaking and snorkeling which were all included in the price for $65 dollars. The excursion was given to us at the port of call at a little hut by the water taxi and was work it.
    View All 78 Catamaran Tour Reviews
  • Beach
    my family and I went to Mogan bay which was private and very beautiful. There was a $5 dollar per person fee to get in and area where you could buy food or rent loungers.