• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Gabgab
First Time Cruiser • Age 30s

Sail Date: May 2007
Cabin: Mid-Ship Oceanview Picture Window

History: I am 22 year old girl who just graduated from college. I went on this trip with my mom as part of graduation present. This was our first cruise. Also I don't have great grammar just fyi.

Overview: A wonderful cruise and even better itinerary. I am sold for life on NCL. Also to us this cruise was more about the ports then the cruise so we didn't do as much activities as we could of. We were just too tired from sight seeing and spent all our time in the spa :).

Check in: We came in on KLM. If you have to fly oversea in economy this is way to go great free food and even free alcohol on the airplane. Also getting a passport was very easy in Istanbul even though we were a bit worried. We had Ekol pick us up from the airport and drop off up at the cruise ship. Then we made it to cruise ship around 3 and there was no line at all and we made it through checking in less then 10 mins. It all went so smoothly I could not believe it.

Mid-Ship Oceanview Picture Window