3. Carnival Dream
Was disappointed that the ship was not decorated for Christmas. Was posted to have been done Nov 24th. Our first impression on boarding her was how plain she was. We have sailed the Magic a sister ship and found the Magic much prettier and friendlier staff. The Dream was clean and well staffed. Our steward we saw only 3 times in 7 days. Our room was kept clean and tidy. They have a Great band on the Dream called Blackjack and loved listening to them. We enjoyed the Steakhouse and also the Chefs table. All in all we will not sail her again but wanted to go out of a different port other than Galveston. We did do 2 excursions and Little French Key was the best ever, it is located in Roatan, Honduras. We did Salsa Salsa in Cozumel and enjoyed that as well. The one really bright spot in this trip was my Hubby as it was my 60th birthday and he made it a special day for me. We did meet and make wonderful friends. Hope to cruise with them again.

The Dream

Carnival Dream Cruise Review by Graciebell2014

Graciebell2014’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Dream price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8C 11247
Nice cabin a little small. Enjoyed the balcony.
Verandah Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins