3. Carnival Dream
Well I've been on a few Carnival ships,but it had been a while since we last cruised on Carnival. Our Balcony cabin was great. I think the food was pretty good. I got my pin and free stuff from Carnival, but heard from others that they didn't get there pins. The Islands were alright. We loved Key West.And Nassua was nice, but Freeport was a waste of time to us.. Entertainment was great except for the Christmas show. Lasted about an half a hour, Poorly done as an after thought. Didn't like the casino..Had to us your sail and sign card in the machines and you didn't get recipe. and the Art auction I fine they are getting to pushy to sell you a painting.

Was a Little Disappointed

Carnival Dream Cruise Review by nightsky81

and the Art auction I fine they are getting to pushy to sell you a painting.
nightsky81’s Full Rating Summary