Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review
1,679 Reviews

Second time on Serenade of the Seas; WHAT a BLAST !!!!!!!!!!

Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review by dfswies

• Sail Date: Nov 2014
  • Destination: the Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Large Ocean View Stateroom

Sailed on this ship last year on a (9) day cruise in Dec. Decided to try again because price was great and we liked the ship; and especially the CREW. Different Cruise director, John, and had his wife helping him, Katrina. They were the BEST! This was a 60th birthday cruise for me , so I got a drink package for some of the trip. That's what made it a BLAST! Stopped at (2) places I've been before Key West and Nassau. I could go to Key West (10) times and still find things to DO. It's a Crazy place, that I can really LIKE ! Nassau is OK!

Didn't stop at Coco Cay cause of High Winds. Royal has to Quit using this as a stop or have a different place to go as a Backup, back to Key West!!!!!!! Serenade and Royal Caribbean are leaving New Orleans in April 2015. Hurry and book a trip, or you'll miss out on a great TIME!

dfswies's Full Rating Summary

Large Ocean View Stateroom

Key West

Did our own excursion by walking from the pier. Did the trolley last time.Found a GREAT restaurant on Duvall St., about half way down called Caroline's. the portions were Crazy. Had a Big Chicken sand., and the fish sand. was Huge ! Beers for $4.00. ATTENTION ! ATTENTION! If you like RUM like I do then you have to go to the Rum Barrel. It's on Front St. They have (220) different Rums and you can BUY a flight of (4) of which you pick from the BOOK ! They give you (4) Full shots and put them on a board for you to Savor. I almost weeped I was so Happy. ALSO found out their is a place on Duvall that has more than (220) bottles. I'm NOT telling till I try IT out!!!!!!!

Nassau

Walked her and went to the Pirate Museum. A little High priced , but Fun! Stopped at the pirate bar for a cold one which is part of the museum. Went to the Craft market , but just to small of isles for a wheelchair.

dfswies