• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

col boggy
6-10 Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: Sep 2014
Cabin:

After 3 nights in the Grand Pacific le Daiba Tokyo sheer luxury We transferred to our cruise ship with no hitch on arrival we had to fill in embarkation forms oh boy! that's when the fun starts hustle and bustle push and shove. What's the problem you all have your cabins allocated .

After a while we got on board and elected to speak to the purser with our little problem out of the way off to our cabin E DECK steerage . It was found to be small but clean and tidy with a steward with the biggest grin you ever did see to welcome us aboard cases arrived shortly after . A quick un pack and off to explore the ship which I can only describe as being Disney I/e falsely plastic not impressed but that's my opinion.. Plenty of Bars at inflated prices no wonder we are not allowed to take our own tipple on board although the staff where polite and courteous with great big smile wall to wall if you like.

Trips ashore we booked for every port that we stopped at not a wise thing to do as it was latter found that most of the Palaces Temples and Gardens had a notice to say over 65 free and as half the boat was 65 and over well I rest my case. so in truth we paid over the odds for the courier/guide and coach. But it was very informative to say the least.

SEA VIEW WITH A BLOOMING GREAT LIFE BOAT OUT SIDE HER IN DOORS SAID IT WAS A WINDOW BOX !!!!small but clean Cabin steward very good

Find a Diamond Princess Cruise from $624