3. Celebrity Constellation

Re: Celebrity Constellation, April 19 to 24, 2014.

My wife and I boarded the Celebrity Constellation in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida on April 19, 2014. Finding the parking deck in Port Everglades was a chore at best. However, our boarding was very quick with no lines. This was our fourth cruise and we were surprised at how fast we were booked in.

Our first impression of the boat was inspirational. The ship was classy with grand nostalgic taste. Most of the newer ships have little or no traditional regalia. The crew was wonderful. They all seemed to be having a good time as rooms were changed and meals were served.

We were waited on like royalty even though we had purchased discounted tickets. We got to meet the captain and his officers. They were all very friendly and jovial.

At dinner, we had Pariaman, from Indonesia, who really made us feel like special guests. Pariaman took great pleasure in waiting on us. It was this kind of attention that is lacking on most cruises. Pariaman had charm and wit. Too bad all cruise ships do not have a Pariaman on board.

Our first stop in Key West, Florida was surprisingly fun. We shopped and tasted the local specialties. On Tuesday, we arrived in Cozumel, Mexico. I recommend that you just stay on the boat. There is less than charming and goods are junk. The Cozumel people harked at us like so much cattle. They do not deserve your money or time.

I highly recommend Celebrity Constellation and would gladly cruise with her grand ship again so long as the destination is not Cozumel.

James and Sherrie Mercier

A Very Great Time on a Grand Nostalgic Ship to Cozumel.

Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review by james-wiley

Re: Celebrity Constellation, April 19 to 24, 2014.

James and Sherrie Mercier

james-wiley’s Full Rating Summary

Cabin 3132: We were located at the starboard side on deck 3 where new cabins were installed in place of a convention room. The cabin was very nice and clean. Our porter took very good care of our room. The cabin has a huge window to look out across the ocean. The cabin size was as big as a junior suite on the RC line. The location was very convenient to the dining rooms and elevators.

Celebrity Constellation Deck Plans