3. Celebrity Constellation

Pleasantly surprised after the reviews here.

First time in Aquaclass for us, 9061. Room always immaculate and stocked with ice tea and ice, accommodating room stewards. Upgraded the drink package included for $10 a day to include great wine, coffee beverages, spa smoothies up to $13.

Meals in Blu and service was just the best we every had in over 25 cruises. You really get to know the staff and vice versa. We wanted slow enjoyable dinners, sommelier was on top of wine suggestions and service. Also outstanding the MaitreD, and wait staff. I've been to culinary school and the flavors and presentation were the best I've seen on ships. So good, we booked 3 Aquaclass cabins on THIS ship for next Jan.

Very good guitar/singers; comedian, average dancers/singers, best show was the Liars club with the Capt Tasos, CD and Activities director; don't miss it.

Bars including pool had great bartenders with the MOVES. Go to the martini bar for real acrobatics. Several coffee drinks at café bacio daily, very good and polite service and great drink varieties.

Pool aways had chairs, no issues there, plenty of towels all the time.

Went to the Persian garden daily to relax, included in AquaClass. The Spa pool had HOT spas for a change, and the food and drinks there were excellent.

We're booked on the Silhouette in March but not AquaClass, but getting 5 specialty restaurant add-in. Daughter and son in law coming for her DVM graduation celebration.

The ship sounded one long blast off the coast of Cuba. As retired Navy, I told my wife either passing a ship or something on Port side. Saw a whale surface twice!!

Although a 5 night cruise, it felt perfect and just stops in Key West and Cozumel. Not Holland America, so can't say best "dam" cruise ever, but the best I've had in over 25 on more than 5 lines.

Constellation 25-30 Jan 2014; best cruise ever

Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review by navychop

Pleasantly surprised after the reviews here.

Pool aways had chairs, no issues there, plenty of towels all the time.

navychop’s Full Rating Summary

We were AquaClass,not concierge. Bottle of ship bubbly on arrival, fresh flowers and tea daily. Lots of towel animals, great service. Canapés in the afternoon if desired. One deck below spa and pool, quiet, no noise from above. Same as other veranda sizes, but Blu restaurant was excellent to outstanding and we never wanted to do any specialty restaurants.

Celebrity Constellation Deck Plans