Radiance of the Seas Cruise Review

Yearly holiday

Radiance of the Seas Cruise Review by Vickiwalker

• Sail Date: Sep 2013
  • Destination: the South Pacific

We found the ship to be absolutely beautiful. Rooms were comfortable, clean and roomy. Food was good, plenty to choose from. We found the six days at sea a bit long but bearable. For a large ship there was only one dartboard and two pool tables which was not enough for the amount of people wanting to play. Shows need a bigger variety and more of them. Movie theatre was way to small, people were having to sit on steps or they walked in and back out ( not happy I might add) as there was no where for them to sit.

We were very happy with our large oceanview cabin, we were at the very front of the ship just below the captains quarters. It was quiet and only six cabins in our hallway. Our cabin Stewart was friendly and looked after us for the whole trip. Showers were way too small in the cabins and I really don't know how a large person could of possibly fit in them ( and I'm not putting them down) as I found them very small and I'm not a big person.

Drinks, photos and other items way to expensive, you even have to pay for soft drinks, we already pay enough to go on the cruise. They definitely need to drop there prices down. Over all we had a good time, just wanted to put my thoughts across for people considering this cruise.

Vickiwalker's Full Rating Summary