3. Adventure of the Seas
Prior to our cruise on March 3, 2013 with Royal Caribbean's Adventure of the Sea, both my husband and I read some of the reviews that were posted to this site, and to be honest we both had knots in our stomach as to what to expect, some of the reviews were terrible! Wow!! Royal Caribbean you did it again, you exceeded our expectation and we had an awesome trip!! I spent my 46th birthday on the ship and celebrated at the Mystery dinner theatre in Portofino's speciality restaurant, we had a nice evening with some laughs and the whole restaurant ending the evening with singing happy birthday to me, a little embarrassing but all in good fun! The food was amazing! Oh and did mention the free champagne! Next I would like to comment of the food in the Dinning room, it was really good the best yet and we have sailed with Carnival and Norwegian, neither was bad mind you, but Adventure of the seas out did you guys hands down! The salmon I had the first night was the best I have ever eaten! Our waiter John from St. Lucia, "Eddy Murphy" look alike, was pleasant, friendly and made our dinning experience and memorable one. Alecksander I can't forget you either you always greeted us with smiles and laughter, you work so hard and I want you to know we appreciated your close attention! Next, I would like to talk about our room, yes for sure the rooms are a little dated but that's to be expected from a older ship, some of the decor could use a little new designing. We spend our 4th year anniversary on the ship so the fact the rooms were a little small was kinda nice, lol! Our room steward was very attentive and greeted us daily with smiles and he could not do enough to please us even when we had a little issue, thank you Rafael S. from Brazil! The shows were not quite as good as our last cruise with Royal but it was on the Allure, which really there was no comparison, the ice show was really good, I went twice!! I did enjoy the shows however, the first evening I laughed until tears ran down my face!! Anthony, the cruise director, from Vancouver "Canada" you were great and really kept things rolling, it must be a challenge to keep thousands of guests entertained, hats off to you! Finally, we would like to express our thanks to the the many employees on the ship, it must be difficult to smile everyday doing such hard work, keeping everything clean and dealing with many different people from all avenues of this wonderful planet. It is people like you that we think sometimes get forgotten, thanks for making our vacations memories so nice! We were always great with smiling faces and warm welcomes! I am sure if I looked hard enough I could find some faults but I was on vacation and I wanted only to dwell on pleasantries and not sweat the small stuff! Life is precious, sweet and short! Thank you Royal Caribbean we will return.....

Adventure of the Seas, March 3,2013