3. Adventure of the Seas
Just returned from 7 nights on Adventure of the Seas. We left from San Juan on Sunday 2/24. We arrived at the Port around 11:00 and with absolutely no problem at all were on the ship in about 30 minutes. Royal has streamlined everything and it couldn't be easier. Everyone was happy and helpful and welcoming. We have been on Adventure before and we were a little concerned because some of the reviews have been negative. Let me just say, this ship is still absolutely beautiful, clean and awesome. We could not check in until 2 so we went and had lunch at the Windjammer. Plenty of room there, plenty of selection, all fresh and nicely presented. Wonderful servers and excellent service. After lunch we walked around and checked out the ship which looks beautiful. We played a little mini golf and the golf course looks brand new. Finally time to check in to or state room. First time with a Jr. Suite. From now on, that is the room we will get! Loved the room, nice large deck, spacious room and so much storage! Walk in closet, and a bath tub! Such an awesome room! Met Karen our room steward almost immediately. She was lovely, and just did an excellent job. Luggage arrived shortly after we checked in and vacation began. The entertainment on this ship was excellent. They had comedy, variety, skating, everything was great. We chose to dine in the 2nd seating. I think we may change that next time, it just seemed to really run late and we actually only went to the dining room 3x. We ate at Portofino twice...OMG still dreaming about the Risotto! and we ate at Windjammer 2x when we just wanted to eat and have time to do everything planned for the evening. I don't think we even did 75% of the activities we could have done. Such an amazing selection of things to do. We were never bored in the evenings and some nights we found ourselves running from end to end of the ship to try to do everything! We absolutely loved each and every port of call. It didn't hurt that the weather was amazing the entire week! Our favorites were St Lucia, Antigua and Barbados. I highly recommend the Catamaran tour in Antigua. I have never seen water that color! We also really enjoyed the Jeep and Cave tour in Barbados and the Segway tour in St Lucia. I was particularly impressed with how friendly everyone was. The tours were professional and the tour guides were fun and friendly. We spent the last two vacations in Jamaica and they are not nearly as friendly or welcoming as the people in these islands were. We were also completely impressed with service all over the ship. Everyone was so nice and just really bent over backward to make sure we were happy. The service was OUTSTANDING! I am amazed that anyone could give this trip anything less then 5 stars! The ship is beautiful, the food is plentiful and there is enough variety for any taste, the service is amazing, the entertainment is great and again something for everyone. We are already planning our next cruise on Royal...we want to do this one again and may just book the same trip next year before Adventure goes in for updates!

Royal Caribbean Does It Again!

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by lovevacation61

lovevacation61’s Full Rating Summary
Rates
Get Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas price drops

JS 9564. Lot's or room. I liked the location, Deck 9 Mid Ship. Nice bathroom. Great storage space, huge closet and excellent Room Steward, Karen.
  Adventure of the Seas Deck Plans