• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

shoolover
First Time Cruiser • Age 60s

Sail Date: Mar 2006
Cabin: Grand Suite

Arrived in Miami a day before our cruise. Highly recommended so you're not as rushed and tired for boarding the ship. Embarkment for us was great due to booking a suite we went into a special boarding room for the first time and were on the ship at 11am.

Booked a "grand suite" and loved the size of the room. Patricia was our room steward and was superb. Very friendly and accommodating. Well worth the extra money IMO to go larger room! It was DH, DD, myself and a friend of DD in one room so it made a difference for us in size. Both were celebrating their 18 birthdays and a pre-graduation gift. What we don't do for our children!@#

Had a great cruise and very relaxing. The weather was high 80's in the ports. Cozumel got a little winding and some threatening rain so our excursion was cancelled and we hit 15-18' swells that night which made it a little rough. Heard some people were sick. Don't know if it was the boat rocking or the partying done in Cozumel!! I know myself that I overindulged at Carlos and Charlie's....good time though. Tendering went well I thought at the ports.

Grand Suite