AmaLyra Cruise Review by Willowick
- Sail Date: July 2012
- Destination: Europe River
- Cabin Type: Stateroom with French Balcony
!. The cruise manager Nick Hartog. Nick was outstanding. Friendly with all the guests and efficient. He arranged terrific onboard entertainment. He made it a point to be available to guests who needed special attention and kept everyone informed about the daily events.
2. The cabin layout was good and the storage was great. We appreciated the ample bottled water which was provided daily and the in-room computer. We had a wonderful feeling of light, space and comfort.
3. The food and dining room was wonderful. The service staff was attentive to all requests and were very friendly. The 24 hour coffee service was a big plus.
4. The excursions were well organized and the local guides were terrific. The buses were never over-crowded and the group sizes were very reasonable.