3. Crown Princess
My friend and I booked our first cruise with Princess because we had heard good reports about them. All started well but then we were informed by other passengers that the trip to Rhodes had been cancelled, no information from Princess. Rhodes and Santorini were the two most important islands which made us book this trip. The trip to Santorini was a total waste of $55 dollars, my advice to future passengers on this cruise is do your own thing, you will see far more of the island, we saw nothing. You are more than encouraged to buy a 'coffee card', if you want what they call speciality coffees you have to pay for them, the card costs $33 and then you can get a cappacino or latte, great. The food in the main restaurants was excellent but there are two restaurants on board that have a cover charge if you use them, one of $25 and one $20. At the end of the cruise we were supposed to have a tour of Rome with time for lunch and shopping before going to the airport, this did not happen we were taken to the airport at 10 a.m. for our flight out at 17.20 p.m. 7 hours to wait with luggage in the airport, NOT GOOD PRINCESS. I have written twice to the company about these items but they have not had the decency to even write and say they are looking into our concerns. TWO PEOPLE WHO WILL NOT BE TAKING ANOTHER PRINCESS CRUISE.

Not all good

Crown Princess Cruise Review by pauline cocker

TWO PEOPLE WHO WILL NOT BE TAKING ANOTHER PRINCESS CRUISE.
pauline cocker’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MB D327
We had a mini suite which was excellent, plenty of space and the balcony was an added bonus. We were looked after excellently by our steward who catered for our every need without even asking him. Brilliant.
Dolphin Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins