3. Celebrity Eclipse
We had a week of blissful relaxation. Celebrity Eclipse is the best ship we have experienced and I don't know if we will ever travel anything else but aqua class. On reflection, starting off in aqua class for our first cruise on Eclipse may have been an error as I just can't imagine settling for anything else. I didn't care about pillows, Hor D'ouevres, scents or flowers. Priority boarding was pleasant but not essential. The Persian garden access was a plus but the main attraction was the Bleu restaurant. This was fantastic. The service and food a pleasure to experience. We had lunch in theMDR a couple of times and food and service excellent. I did wonder how noisy it would be in the evening. Cabin was great. Best bathroom I have seen. Excellent shower. Some more storage or drawers would have been good. We had the premium drink package and this was convenient but I am still not sure if I would do this again. We didn't lose out but I was conscious of making sure It was value for money. But being able to have what I wanted when I wanted was good. Staff were pleasant and helpful. I enjoyed the glass show but that is a personal observation. Perhaps it is not for everyone. The entertainment was as good as I have seen on other cruises. I would definitely cruise again with Celebrity. Best ever cruise!

Fjiord heaven

Celebrity Eclipse Cruise Review by Cruise princess

• Sail Date: May 2012
  • Destination: Baltic Sea
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Veranda

I would definitely cruise again with Celebrity. Best ever cruise!
Cruise princess’s Full Rating Summary