3. Independence of the Seas
As a family of 10, 6 adults and 4 children all I can say is how great this holiday was. I had read a few recent reviews, one saying it was like a floating Butlins, NOT AT ALL. On arrival it was a quick well organized on board for us all. The size of the ship is overwhelming and takes your breath away. Everywhere is so clean and tidy and being slightly OCD myself found this a great help. What can I say about the food, just there is so much and so many different places to eat. We did not go in any of the special restaurants where a fee was required, as all our requirements were met in the main evening restaurant, ours being "King Lear". The staff in this restaurant were very friendly, quick to meet your every need and after the first night knew all our names. The food in this restaurant catered for all our needs including my very fussy child, if it was not on the menu they would simply provide it for him, so no need to worry on that part. The children's clubs and outdoor activities for them were great. Met them for Breakfast, sometimes lunch and then after evening meal were gone again to make new friends, so left the adult's time to chill and enjoy the evening entertainment. Evening entertainment was varied with some very good acts, especially the Juggler. The cast all had fantastic singing voices and really made the shows. Another show to see is the Ice Skating, which all though the rink is not large the dancers were all very professional. There is not enough that can be said about this ship, other than this will not be our last trip on this amazing ship of the seas, well done ROYAL CARIBBEAN

Independence of the seas - what a ship

Independence of the Seas Cruise Review by Sexton

Sexton’s Full Rating Summary
Rates
Ages 10 to 12
Ages 13 to 15
Ages 16+

Interior Stateroom
Cabin K
There were four sharing an inside cabin, so next time will try and get two cabins with adjoining doors with balcony, as inside cabin quite Claustrophobic.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins