First, a shout out to the excellent staff of NCL Dawn: Rowena, Edgar, Rocky, Romel, Loey, Maria, Sarath, Darpan, Ros h ith, Win, Ray and all the other staff who remain unnamed because I didn’t get all their names. They work so hard for months before getting any time off. One crew member’s baby was born the last day at sea and was leaving to return home when we got to port. Yay! He gets to go home. ...
Top 10 things to complain about while staying in The Garden Villa
10. The boat sways too much. Fix it.
9. The shower takes too long to heat up. 30 seconds is unacceptable.
8. It’s raining. We must speak to your supervisor.
7. It's too long a walk from our top deck to our living room. We demand to be carried.
6. There’s not enough food. We could starve.
5. The luggage closet could ...