• Newsletter

2-5 Cruises

Value for Money

Sail Date: Mar 2012
Cabin: Balcony

Anyone hesitating whether to sail on the Queen Victoria - don't! After reading other reviews I did, but I am glad I decided to go on this wonderful ship. The food in the Britannia Restaurant and the service was first class and a request to change my table was met favourably. I only used the Lido Self Service Restaurant once for a snack lunch and wondered why anyone would want to queue up and search for a vacant table when they could use the Britannia Restaurant and be waited on. My balcony stateroom was very well equipped and spacious - the bathroom was small but adequate.The Cunard Insight lectures and the entertainment were first class. If I had any negative comment at all I would say I would have liked an indoor swimming pool and I thought the drink prices were a little over the top as they added 15% to the bar price list every time. One tip - pre book the Royal Spa Bath early. I tried to get a day pass several times but the were booked up.

Balcony

Cabin BC

Good position as only a few steps away from a lift which takes you directly to the restaurant and public areas. Small but adequate bathroom. Plenty of wardrobe space.

previous reviewnext review