3. Queen Mary 2 (QM2)
I read reviews before I booked my cruise on Queen Mary 2 and even though there were some bad ones, decided to go anyway. I wonder if those people who wrote bad reviews could ever be pleased by anything. My daughter and I were together and we both thought the cruise was outstanding. First of all, the embarkation went very smoothly. We were delighted with our cabin, which was comfortable and had plenty of storage space. At first we were disappointed with the sheltered balcony but later realized we could sit on the balcony and enjoy the sun and fresh air without being blown away by the wind. I usually love to sit on the promenade deck and while there were very nice chairs with comfy cushions, it was too cold and windy to sit out there. We thoroughly enjoyed every meal. We either ate in the King's Court for breakfast or had room service. We ate lunch and dinner in the dining room. The food was delicious. Excellent choices and though we had wanted to skip dessert, we just couldn't resist with the choices they offered. Our service was impeccable. Some people have complained about service being slow, but we were never in a hurry, and since dining is a large part of a cruise experience, we wanted to take plenty of time and savor each course. The shows were outstanding, especially the singers and dancers. We also enjoyed the lectures on various topics by various speakers. The ship isn't the most beautiful ship I've been on, but still is beautiful and kept immaculately clean. I don't have a single complaint. I would have liked the weather to have been a little warmer and less windy, but Cunard can't control that. A wonderful experience. I look forward to sailing on the Queen Mary 2 again in the future.

Absolutely wonderful!

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) Cruise Review by momX5

momX5’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

We were very satisfied with out cabin. First of all, there were plenty of clothes hangers which is unusual on a cruise ship. The bathroom had a nice large walk-in shower, the water was always hot. The beds would be made up by the time we got back from breakfast and the bathroom was kept spotlessly clean. We enjoyed the sheltered balcony. I ordinarily like a glass balcony railing but on this ship going across the ocean, we wouldn't have been able to sit on the balcony at all because of the wind. We never heard any noise in our cabin either from the hall or other cabins. The television had a number of selections so we could watch a movie or keep up with the news.
  Queen Mary 2 (QM2) Deck Plans