3. Norwegian Epic
This ship is big; many passengers, but pools are much much smaller than any smaller ship I had been on! If you want to go to the spa, you will have to pay for it - It was my first ship (in 4 tried) where you find more cover charged restaurant than the no fee ones. If you find a smiling staff member answering you at the front desk, congratulations you are a very lucky person! If you want to go on their shore tour, beleive me you will pay more than the double for the same tour in most of other cruise lines. We made our own arrangements with a local limo company and we paid less than their half-price for visiting Amalfi coast. Not much of consideration for passengers: no fresh water to welcome you aboard on a hot day visit, no cold towel like Sollstice and Carribean or Princess do all the time. Their stores have cheap-low class merchandise, nothing interesting compare to the other cruise lines. Their shows where incredibly low classified, and I lost my time with the "blue man show", a completly stupid one. They never apologized for a mistake on my reservations, and their website is not working well. I will never book me on one of their ship again!

You will Never PIC me again!

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by ldes93

I will never book me on one of their ship again!
ldes93’s Full Rating Summary
Rates
Get Norwegian Epic price drops

Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MA 12078
Toilet and shower separated, not really closed with the cabin door between.

A lot of space for clothes, etc, but much narrower mini-suite than all the other I had.

No real closet, just 2 very small penderies. No space between the separate beds.
Deck 12 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins