3. Seven Seas Navigator
We were cruise virgins & went on this cruise with some ambivalence. We went with several other couples, all of whom were new to cruising. I was concerned because of a couple of negative reviews that were posted here after we had signed on to the cruise.

Bottom line: we loved it, as did all our friends!! The level of service was impeccable. The staff on board practically stood on their heads to make us all comfortable & happy. Every person with whom we dealt was pleasant & accommodating. The wine was surprisingly good, the food excellent, the service delightful. Cleanliness was maintained fastidiously. Even the fresh flowers in the room & in the public spaces were a delight. The excursions were fabulous and, without exception, our guides were great fun. We hiked, kayaked, rafted, took float planes, saw bears, seals, whales, eagles, & calving glaciers. It was a fabulous trip. That was the unanimous opinion, and, by the way, this is a group that included oenophiles & gourmet cooks. To the complainers who posted previously, I cannot imagine how hard it is to please you in life & I wish you good luck. To the rest of you, I heartily recommend this cruise. It was worth every penny.

Outstanding!

Seven Seas Navigator Cruise Review by Virginia4

• Sail Date: August 2011
  • Destination: Alaska
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Suite

Virginia4’s Full Rating Summary

Deluxe Suite
Cabin D 812
Loved our cabin. Quiet location which was important to us.
Deck 8 Suite Cabins