3. Westerdam
We had a wonderful time on the Westerdam. Everything from the embarkation process right through to the disembarkation process went smoothly. Our cabin was lovely, very clean and spacious. The cabin attendants were very good and eager to please. The food was great, we dined mainly in the dining room and had early fixed seating. We also had room service each morning with coffee and pastries, such a lovely treat. We went to the evening shows, and definitely Andrew Morelli (comedian ) and Joel Mason (Elton John tribute) were the highlights for us. Both very entertaining, talented , and funny young men. The cruise director, Jason, did a fantastic job of hosting events and being very friendly and available to passengers. one definite highlight for us was the ship's "Behind the Scenes" tour. I ha read many varying opinions on this tour, and as a captain's daughter, I could not pass up the chance to tour the ship. It was worth every penny ($150 per person) and my husband and I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of the 3 hour tour.We went into the engine control room, back in the galley, the laundry facilities, backstage and dressing rooms of the dancers, the recycle/refuse areas, food storage, the bridge, etc. Overall it was a wonderful cruise.

Westerdam Alaska Cruise

Westerdam Cruise Review by secretcastle

• Sail Date: August 2011
  • Destination: Alaska
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Ocean-View Verandah Stateroom
We had a wonderful time on the Westerdam.

Overall it was a wonderful cruise.
secretcastle’s Full Rating Summary