3. Carnival Dream
but my second cruise to the Western Carribean on The Dream with my new husband was outa this world!! For one, I was was more familiar with the ship. Getting around this time was a breeze! This time 'round we booked a balcony room. Once you have a balcony, you'll never go back! It was breath taking! We were only on the 2nd floor, which some would think is 'beneath them', but my husband & I both agreed that we would not want any other floor. We could hear the waves splashing against the boat all night long....so relaxing. If you get sea sick at all, I don't suggest this floor. The water is 'right there'. We absolutely enjoyed being that close to the water and seeing the views that those on the higher decks saw as well!

The crew on The Dream were outstanding! Even when they are 'off duty', they want to know if you are enjoying your cruise. They don't pay them to ask that. I guarantee you will have at least one crew member that will know your first name and want to take care of you personally!! And they wait on a lot of cruisers! Two waiters made our day...everyday...with a big wave and a big 'Hello Brooke & Mike'!! Outstanding!

The food was absolutely delicious! All of it. I don't think I tried any dish that I did not enjoy. From the Crimson Dining Room to the poolside deli, it all tasted superb!

Carnival also suggests shore excursions. Bravo! My husband & I went zip-lining in Belize, snorkeling in Roatan, & toured the Myan Ruins in Playa Del Carmen. All absolutely full of adventure and memories that will last a life time.

We were so disappointed once....and that was when our cruise came to an end!

We've only been home for a little over a week and we just booked a cruise on the Carnival Glory on November first to Jamaica & The Caymen Islands. It's an older ship...I hope I have as good reviews.

So far, we have nothing but praise to Carnival!!

Had the time of our lives!!

Carnival Dream Cruise Review by NOland for ME

We were so disappointed once....and that was when our cruise came to an end!

So far, we have nothing but praise to Carnival!!

NOland for ME’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

• Belize City
    The water was like lake water. Brown. We were surprised.

View All 2,217 Belize City Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Belize City Cruise Port Review
  • Roatan
    The water was absolutely gorgeous! Several shades of blues & greens. The snorkeling here was to die for!! There were so many different tropical fish and so much beautiful corral and sea fans. It was breathtaking! Jolly Roger Snorkeling & Gumbalimba Park. The park was so cool! Here you take a walk through the park, get familiar with the local vegetation and it's uses, see swarms of hummingbirds, learn the history of the island, have pictures taken with Macaws sitting in your shoulder, and my favorite...interact with the spider monkeys!! One tried to eat my braids! Too funny! This was our favorite port of 4 on this cruise. We want to retire here one day!!!

View All 2,529 Roatan Cruise Port Reviews