3. Celebrity Solstice
This was the eighth cruise for my wife & I--Our third Med. cruise. Last on Ruby Princess in 2009. We last cruised Celebrity on Millenium in 2007 in Med & found it superior in many ways.

Things we found good; The food in MDR was very good every night & the service was equally good. On past cruises we have always eaten in Specialty restaurants but did not on Solstice because MDR was so good.

Our room was quite comfortable & the shower was larger than previous cruises --greatly appreciated. Cabin stewards were top notch--really

ecxellent. Oceanview cafee was very good but seemed to have the same food daily. But still very good. Many of the Public rooms were quite nice as were bars.

Things we didn't like so much; Entertainment was almost NON existent. Certainly the worst I have encountered on any cruise. When the highlights of your cruise entertainment are the captain singing & playing guitar it says it all.

We tendered in 3 ports & each tendered port there was a big problem leaving the ship. In some cases it took HOURS to leave the ship. I have tendered on other ships & They all seem to handle this problem better than Solstice.. Additionally, the system they use is quite unfair also. People who purchase excursions through Celebrity don't have the same problems leaving ship.

Also on our cruise there were surprisingly a lot of very young children it seemed, & constantly running & jumping in pool & riding elevators up & down for fun. Security could have been a little better.

My wife & I always considered Celebrity a notch above other lines but they need to improve . I hope the do improve--it will be better for all customers

Nice Cruise but we expected much Better