3. Oasis of the Seas
Oasis is a remarkable boat. Bigger than I imagined. Despite the huge number of people on board never felt that crowded. My only complaint was the food. Been on many cruises, and all had outstanding food. This ship did not. The casual buffet was standard, all inclusive resort quality food. OK. Selection- OK. Quality- OK. Flavor- OK.

Main dining was pretty mediocre. Again, we were used to cruise dinners being the highlight of the trip. Not here. If it were a restaraunt, we would say "eh", and probably not return. Portions were small. Taste just average.

Also, we were used to friendly, over the top service at dinner. Even formed "relationships" with waiters in the past . Not here. Service was good and efficient. No chit chat, no conversation. In and out in about an hour 10 minutes. No fun at all.

The ship was awesome, but I don't think I will go back. I think we will pursue smaller ships and see how that goes.

nice ship, but......