3. Carnival Splendor
We recently took the Splendor to Mexican Riveria. Have traveled before on other cruise lines to include Carnival but have never been on a ship that moved so much even in calm seas. I can only assumed that the ship did not have stablizers or did not use them. Previous reviews have dissed the quality of the food - but we found the quality of both food and service to be excellent. Whenever there was an issue about a particular food item, it was removed and another menu item brought with no questions. The Splendor with it's 3,000 plus passengers appears to have spent all it's space on the cabins and not so much on size of its common areas. I have to give a big shout out to the quality of the entertainment. We had previous cruised with Carnival in September out of Baltimore and so had seen basically the same shows like Vroom. However, the singers and dancers of the Splendor had more energy than any others that I have seen. Had scare at Cabo with tendering and whether or not we would be able to visit port - but after maneuvering ship and tender sites several times we were able to off load ship.

Rock and Roll

Carnival Splendor Cruise Review by 337Regal

337Regal’s Full Rating Summary
Rates
Get Carnival Splendor price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8B 6221
Good balcony with unobstructed view of sea.
Empress Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins