3. Norwegian Jewel
The buffet area was mass confusion every morning. Children and adults were running from station to station at breakfast. Finding a place to sit at breakfast was a chore. By the time I sat down my food was cold. While the entertainment was very good, I found the shows to be very repetitious. JP the comedian, The Cats Meow singers and the 2nd City Group were on every night. I think that the singers and the comedy acts should be switched when the ship meets up with a sister ship in port. This would keep the entertainment fresh. The ship was very clean and the staff were wonderful. The food in the main dining room was excellent. We tried the speciality restaurants and the food was just okay. It seems silly to have to pay for a speciality restaurant when all the food should be included in the price of the cruise.

Confusion

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review by smitha

• Sail Date: August 2010
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Obstructed Oceanview
The ship was very clean and the staff were wonderful.
smitha’s Full Rating Summary
Rates
Get Norwegian Jewel price drops

Obstructed Oceanview
Cabin OK 8562
For the money the cabin size was fine. It had an obstructed oceanview, but we did not care because we are only in the cabin to dress and sleep so it didn't matter to us. At night we could hear music playing but usually it did not go on too late.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins