3. Norwegian Epic
This is my 6th cruise and I must say we were quite impressed with the Epic. The ship is huge and the decor is beautiful and caters to families with children of all ages. This is not a singles cruise or if your looking for a quiet no children cruise this is not for you.

Let me start off by saying that this ship does have its pros and cons. There are more pros then cons but the Con's that it does should be fixed to make a good cruise into and excellent cruise. I like to look at the positive so I will list that first then the not so good.

Pros 1. Staff is amazing friendly 2. Ship is clean and spotless 3. Caters to families and children of all ages 4. Entertainment amazing (book in advance or you wont get in 5. Food is very good / Good variety 6. Entertainment everyday throughout ship. 7. Waterslides Amazing 8. ICE BAR a must BOOK Early 9. Room decor nice but NOT Practical VERY SMALL AND AKWARD 10. Kiddie pool 5 and under is adorable & great for little ones 11. Embarkation nice and smoothe 12. Luggage comes to room quickly

Cons 1. THEY DO NOT HAVE CRIBS (Even when you call and ask in advance its a pack and play) My 6 month old had to sleep in the bed with us the entire trip . I was not happy at all.

2. Food is false advertising. There are only 3 restuarants where you do not have to pay. The rest you have to book in advance and pay for.

3. Room layout awful shower, bathroom are see through and sink is in the middle of the room.

4. 2 person room and 3 person room are the same size (I looked at my parentswhich was a 2 person and mine was a 3 person not much difference

5. Only have 1 adult Pool which can hold maybe 10-15 people the rest is filled with kids and teenageers

6. All the pools temperature is at least 90 degrees not refreshing

All in all this is a great cruise. Ship is beautiful. If you have kids they will love it.

EPIC will be EPIC if NCL changes a few things

Ages 13 to 15
Ages 16+

Family Balcony
Cabin B4
Too small, awkward layout, Can hear everything (Toilets flushing)
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins