CYBER MONDAY DEALS! Get discounts on top-rated cruises. View Deals

Harmony of the Seas Review

Editor Rating
2012 reviews
26 Awards

Wonderful vacation with top notch service!

Review for Harmony of the Seas to the Eastern Caribbean
Gator 1992
2-5 Cruises • Age 50s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Sep 2022
Cabin: Ocean View with Large Balcony

Over all the trip was great. Few minor mishaps on embarkment day and the one day my eye glass flew overboard. Embarkment was a chaotic. No direction really. There were set boarding times but no one was following them. Ours was at 11:30 and we had the Key program (highly recommended, at least for us). Key - early check-in, special security and check-in lines, free lunch on the first day, free wifi for one device, free VIP entrance time for shows and on disembark day, breakfast and leave at your leisure.

In Port Canaveral, the lines were enormous. If I hadn't asked about the key program to a member of staff we would have waited in the long line for nothing. They appeared to be short staff or had broken body scanners as not all of them were working. Once pass the screening part, checking and boarding was a breeze. The staff on shore were very nice and friendly.

We ended up with room 6192 which was a room with a larger balcony in the center of the ship. It was clean and the balcony was awesome. We used it several times a day. We had chosen to allow Royal to pick our room during booking and we were given a Central Park balcony and so I bid on an upgrade as I wanted to see the ocean each morning. We ended up with the ocean view at extra cost. Next time I will pick my room when booking and pay the difference then.. Harish, our room attendant was good. Kept the room clean and brought me extra pillows. Very friendly.

Ocean View with Large Balcony

We ended up with room 6192 which was a room with a larger balcony in the center of the ship.. It was clean and the balcony was awesome. We used it several times a day.

Port Reviews

Perfect Day at CocoCay

There were two large ships in Coco Cay and it was too crowded for me. Great for families.

2 Helpful Votes