CYBER MONDAY DEALS! Get discounts on top-rated cruises. View Deals
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

American Spirit Review

Editor Rating

Perfect weather, small towns and whales... who could ask for anything more.

Review for American Spirit to the USA
Diane 4 art
10+ Cruises • Age 70s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Sep 2022
Cabin:

I live in Florida so cool weather options are always great in summer. I had been to the area before and loved it, so this cruise was a great way to see the San Juan Islands. I have cruised on American CruiseLine several times before and love the intimacy of a small ship. There were less than 100 passengers. Every one of the stops were fabulous. Friday Harbor, Paulsbo and Port Angeles were my personal favorites. The flowers were so abundant. We also went to Victoria, Canada by ferry on an excursion. I loved it. Such a beautiful city. I am pretty fit for 72 but I was totally impressed with the care that the entire staff took to help those who needed it. The entire ship is American made and staffed. The entertainment was also great. Such variety. Hard to say who was my favorite. Often, we were all singing along. I highly recommend this cruise. I hope you get an opportunity to go on it. You won't be disappointed.

I was very happy with my cabin. It was spacious and close to everything. The beds were very comfortable. The shower water pressure was good too.

Port Reviews

Friday Harbor, Washington

Really cute town. Tons of flowers and galleries. My favorite.

previous reviewnext review