3. Grandeur of the Seas
We liked the itinerary, and like sailing out of Baltimore We liked our dining room waiters, table 235, Andro was excellent as well as Low. The food was always good, and the waiters always made sure we were satisfied with everything. We liked having breakfast in dining room and especially liked Nitesh and Yogesh. The entertainment was good, liked Dave the CD. My husband was in Airforce for 20 years and the Veterans celebration was very nice. I did enjoy happy hour as well in diamond plus lounge, waiters were very good. We loved Cocoa Cay and has a nice lunch there, very relaxing. There was music around the ship, and the bands were very good, had a great time on 70’s night. Oh, I found a duck in the casino and hid it for the next sailing, enjoyed the casino but did not win, but it was fun, also the slot pull was a good time.

Wonderful cruise

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review by cheche01

• Sail Date: February 2020
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View
We liked the itinerary, and like sailing out of Baltimore

The entertainment was good, liked Dave the CD.

I did enjoy happy hour as well in diamond plus lounge, waiters were very good.

We loved Cocoa Cay and has a nice lunch there, very relaxing.

cheche01’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Grandeur of the Seas price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 2N
Cabin was small but lot of closet space, it was kept very clean.
Our cabin steward made some cute towel animals for us.
Deck 4 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins