3. Jewel of the Seas
I don't really get the criticisms of this lovely ship. I usually sail on better cruise lines and my low expectations coupled with some less than flattering reviews meant I was pleasantly surprised by a great week cruising the seas around Dubai. Public areas were very attractive and well maintained, staff were unwaveringly polite, helpful and efficient and the entertainment staff were great. I attended two shows and both were among the best I've seen. The production show of Argentine Tango was the best I've ever seen in terms of production shows. We had good food every night and good service. The buffet lunch in the main dining room was exceptional. Great effort by all staff. We met some interesting people in a very friendly atmosphere. All in all a great week for a great price. If you miss these next (last) weeks when she sails out of Dubai, you are missing a bargain.

Better than expected

The Bungah’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Jewel of the Seas price drops

Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 5D
Spacious ocean view balcony. Couldn't see anything wrong with it, perfectly comfortable with 3 seat sofa. Minor criticism was bed very close to the balcony door when beds separated to make two singles. But tons of storage and good lighting options, small but perfectly formed bathroom, great shower.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins