3. Jewel of the Seas
We have cruised on a few ships and I did prefer this smaller ship,yes it's old but was clean and kept well. I liked that I could find a sunbed in a quiet location . Solarium was a nice place to relax. Safari club was my bar of choice lots of room and great seats in the stern. Entertainment was just ok apart from a juggler on last night who was excellent. MDR had no issues we were on my time dining and made sure had the same table each night never waited more than 10 minutes . Food was usual RCI quality. Windjammer it was great to eat outside food was good quality but needs to be hotter,there is no bar just a small area to get drinks, not much table service as I have seen on other RCI ships. Embarkation was very efficient and was on ship by 10am Disembarkation was good and if flying with Emirates you can give your luggage to them in cruise terminal and you don't see it till you land in your home airport. Ports we missed Khasab and muscat due to coronavirus but where refunded taxes and given refund on a days cruising. I would sail on the JOS again as I liked the smaller ship.

Last minute trip Dubai

Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review by chmusar

• Sail Date: February 2020
  • Destination: Middle East
  • Cabin Type: Interior

Solarium was a nice place to relax.

Safari club was my bar of choice lots of room and great seats in the stern.

Entertainment was just ok apart from a juggler on last night who was excellent.

Embarkation was very efficient and was on ship by 10am

I would sail on the JOS again as I liked the smaller ship.
chmusar’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Jewel of the Seas price drops

Interior
Cabin 2V
Never had a inside cabin before and to be honest it was fine as we only slept there and spent most time on deck, the cabin was clean and everything worked. Only thing was the a/c I would prefer to be able to switch off completely.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins