• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

love my tan
10+ Cruises

Sail Date: Feb 2020
Cabin: Boardwalk View Balcony

The cruise was amazing. The food in the dining room was very good especially the brunch. I didnt feel like I was on a cruise more like I was at the Mall of America. Being an avid Princess cruiser I found myself not knowing what to do. The shows wete great but long. Cats was wonderful..The boardwalk ws plenty of fun always. Loved the Nextcruise office was oen all day. Casino was wonderful.Loved the machines plus discount on your cruise.

Downside no intinacy. You didnt connect with people. Everyone was waiting in line rushing everywhere. No real personal service from waiters. Drinks were very expensive. No dress code. Formal night was a joke. People ran around the whole ship in bikinis. Shorts and tshirts allowed during formal nights and anytime in dining room. The last 2 nights more ladies dressed up than at formal dinner. Saw the Captain once. We had an inside balcony on Noardwalk and the Aqua theater blared until 11:30 pm.

We booked it again to bring our grandchildren otherwise Ill stay with Princess.

Boardwalk View Balcony

Cabin was very spacious with balcony. Loved the sofa. Bathroom was very nice. Plenty of closet and drawers. Extremely loud because of Aqua theater. You can see right,into other peoples rooms.

1 Helpful Vote