3. Disney Wonder
We chose this cruise to celebrate my granddaughter’s 10th birthday. Since she has enjoyed visiting Disney World in the past we felt this cruise would also be special & give her memories to treasure. I must say that the cruise staff was friendly & helpful. Staterooms were larger, clean & comfortable. Food was equivalent to other cruise lines. Activities were numerous but not truly family orientated. Most activities were held in the Oceaneer Club were children participated with other children & in my opinion, were geared for children less then 8. The club actually reminded me of a locked ward. You could bring your child there early in the morning & leave them there until late in the evening if you wanted to. I witnessed many parents do exactly that-lock their child in claiming safety & then they would go off & do whatever, mostly drinking. For a family orientated cruise drinking alcohol was greatly promoted. At ports, more time was spent getting to a Ship excursion then actual time available to enjoy it. Communications regarding when your transportation was returning to your ship & were to get that transportation was poor.

Not as Expected