• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise

aerobabe70
6-10 Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Feb 2020
Cabin: Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah

This cruise far exceeded my expectations and any other cruise I have ever sailed on. We departed from the Port of New Orleans on the Inaugural sailing on February 7, 2020. Our party was 3 adults- 2 adults and our 21 yr. old daughter. This was our first Disney cruise, though I have been to Disney World 64 times, Disneyland, and Disneyland Paris.

We had a deluxe family verandah. The cabin was large and luxurious, larger than any balcony cabin on other lines. It was overflowing with storage space, we had 5 dressers, space in the closets, and lots of space under the beds. I liked the privacy curtain that closed off the sofa/sofa bed sleeping area from the main bedroom, as it gave our daughter privacy.

The balcony was nice and large. The split bathrooms were great, and I appreciated the bathtub with a much larger shower.

Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah

The cabin was large, luxurious, with tons of storage space. I loved the split baths, especially with the large tub and shower.

Port Reviews

Castaway Cay

Absolutely beautiful, the best part of the cruise.

Find a Disney Wonder Cruise from $606