• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Excursions

MSC Divina Review

Editor Rating
3 Awards

Fantastic entertainment; much of the rest a disappointment

Review for MSC Divina to the Eastern Caribbean
mjw8342
6-10 Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Jan 2020
Cabin: Interior Stateroom

Embarkation took longer than other cruise lines. Less than 2/3 of the check-in booths were open. Because of the coronavirus a medical report had to be filled out by each passenger on site and the crew member passing those out was rude and impatient.

I was surprised to learn that this ship had no app which provided the daily schedule, ship map, etc. I didn't realize how much I used it while on other cruise lines until it was absent.

The evening entertainment in the theatre was incredible--the best I've experienced.

Interior Stateroom

Our interior stateroom was the smallest interior cabin I've ever experienced (cruised Carnival, Royal Caribbean & NCL). Also the bed was too hard. The closet was opposite the bathroom and neither could be opened simultaneously. Our room steward was satisfactory; my only request was for ice each evening. He fulfilled that request all but the first and last nights. Note the only benefit to booking "Fantastica" is the ability to choose your cabin as well as free room service for a period of time during the day.

10 Helpful Vote