• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise

6-10 Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Feb 2020
Cabin:
EMBARCATION

We have been cruising for the last 12 years, in Europe, the Caribbean, many times. We chose MSC to check on a different cruise line.We went on the 3 nights to the Bahamas, and it was a birthday gift from my husband. It began all wrong, 2 hours to check in, I have never seen a line so long in a cruise to check in, it was terrible. It looks like they don't have enough personnel.

The ship is nice, well maintained, and it is clean, our room is a balcony one and we chose Fantastica, so we can have "some" benefits... we did not have it at all.

Our dining experience has been the worst of all. We were assigned a dining time and table, which we requested to be changed, of course, nobody took care of it. The crew treats you very bad, all of them are on a moody mode. The restaurant "manager" was very rude, and in general all of the customer service crew were very rude. My husband and I finished having dinner at the Buffet on deck 14.

Port Reviews

Miami

DID NOT TAKE AN EXCURSION.

Freeport

DID NOT TAKE AN EXCURSION.

Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve

NICE ISLAND, JUST NEED MORE TREES, BUT IT IS VERY BEAUTIFUL.

7 Helpful Votes