3. MSC Divina
We have been cruising for the last 12 years, in Europe, the Caribbean, many times. We chose MSC to check on a different cruise line.We went on the 3 nights to the Bahamas, and it was a birthday gift from my husband. It began all wrong, 2 hours to check in, I have never seen a line so long in a cruise to check in, it was terrible. It looks like they don't have enough personnel. The ship is nice, well maintained, and it is clean, our room is a balcony one and we chose Fantastica, so we can have "some" benefits... we did not have it at all. Our dining experience has been the worst of all. We were assigned a dining time and table, which we requested to be changed, of course, nobody took care of it. The crew treats you very bad, all of them are on a moody mode. The restaurant "manager" was very rude, and in general all of the customer service crew were very rude. My husband and I finished having dinner at the Buffet on deck 14. They are not practical at all, you have to register a CC or debit card within 48 hours after departure. There is a $250 pre-authorization that you get, and you will have problem after you spent those $250, we could not charge Casino cash to our room because of "insufficient funds", we could not have any drink, because of "insufficient funds". Went to the customer service, but even with two cards assigned to my cabin, we still could not buy anything additional. We have never felt so limited, we always traveled before with Royal Caribbean and NCL and was super nice, very good customer service, and you put a CC on your card and that is set, all you consume or buy goes to your room card and voila, everything works, but not in MSC Divina. We felt very frustrated. When we got to Ocean Cay I called customer service to check my account and make sure I can use my card, they told me everything was ok, and I could buy anything I wanted. We went to the Island, it is very nice, after a while of being there, We were thirsty and wanted to have a drink. When we went to buy a bottle of water and a Pina Colada, we could not, our card "did not have credits/funds". I was very frustrated and had to leave the island in order to fix the problem. The staff at customer service just apologized because someone did not update the system. Horrible. The entertainment is very poor and mediocre, the first night was "Autumn in Paris" a 30 minute show, with acrobatics and tango, the second day, the show was called "Extreme", with more acrobatics, the same dancers of the day before, but with lack of taste, we left because it was really bad. There are not much activities to do on board. I don't think I would travel again with MSC.

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE MEDIOCRE ENTERTAINMENT

MSC Divina Cruise Review by marletzi

• Sail Date: February 2020
  • Destination: Bahamas

I don't think I would travel again with MSC.
marletzi’s Full Rating Summary