3. Royal Princess
This was a 4 day cruise. Great intro cruise to try our the ship. Everything was great. Great food, rooms, events, entertainment, and decor. The cruise went to Catalina Island and Enscanda Mexico. I could skip Enscanada, but that's just my preference. The entertainment each night was great. I enjoyed the Movie under the stars movies. THe movies were great and very recent. The decor of the ship was very nice. The staff were all very helpful and greeted all the time. Main ones learned our names and greeted by name. The pool seemed nice but I never had a good day to use it. The food was great and plentiful. I enjoyed the traditional dining 5pm. The servers got to know us well and were helpful on giving us suggestions. I also did buffet. Great buffet even when Now this is my 1st cruise ever, so no other cruises to compare.

Great ship and intro cruise

Royal Princess Cruise Review by DanB2020

• Sail Date: February 2020
  • Destination: Pacific Coastal
  • Cabin Type: Balcony

The pool seemed nice but I never had a good day to use it.

Now this is my 1st cruise ever, so no other cruises to compare.
DanB2020’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BB
Nice room for 2 people. Small room but I never stayed in room much except at bedtime.
Marina Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins