• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

jmmitch2
First Time Cruiser • Age 60s

Sail Date: Dec 2019
Cabin:

I've always wanted to see Greece and this price was wonderful. The tours were handled so well. Tour guides were very knowledgeable and handled my millions of questions with patience. I would recommend this tour to anyone. We had one day at sea that was rough but we survived it okay. The Christmas decorations were very tasteful on the ship. The food was superb. I loved the fact that I could try lots of different items and did not have to clean my plate or feel too full. We could order 24/7 room service which was so nice. I liked the fact we had time at each place for a little walk on our own. I very much liked the shopping on board. The onboard shopping was something to look forward to each day one hour after the ship sailed. If I did it again, I would add on a few extra days either in the beginning or at the end. I sure liked being on an adult cruise. Most folks were our age.

Great cabin. So glad we upgraded to this size of room. More closet space and drawers than we could fill up. Our stewards were fantastic and so pleasant!

Port Reviews

Athens (Piraeus)

Enjoyed it very much. Next time maybe I'll climb up to the Acropolis.

1 Helpful Vote