3. Majestic Princess
The Majestic Princess is a beautiful, yet majestic cruise ship, which I recommend everyone single person in the world to set foot on. The cabins, staff, restaurants, activities and services were excellent. Our cabin, D535 on Deck 9 was immaculate every time I set foot in it; thus, I give special thanks to the room stewards of Dolphin Deck 9, Kong (China) and Neil (Philippines). As for the dining, I give special thanks to the waiter Musor (Thailand) and junior waiter Narry (Philippines) from the Concerto Dining Room on Plaza Deck 5, who have been so kind and helpful to us for the 8 nights of our cruise. Unlike many other cruises, I feel that the Majestic Princess is one of the only cruises that produce enrichment activities such as trivias, challenges and mini-games. The activities, in my opinion, are extremely organised and fun. Similarly, for fitness, there was a miscellaneous variety of sports available on the Sun Deck (17) Sports Deck ( 18) and the Sky Deck (19) and on Deck 16, were two massive swimming pools. To sum it all up, I would conclude that my 8-night, 9-day journey on the Majestic Princess would be considered as one that is never to be forgotten.

A never-to-be-forgotten journey on the Majestic Princess

Majestic Princess Cruise Review by raymond.qi

raymond.qi’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 3 to 6
Ages 10 to 12
Get Majestic Princess price drops

Interior
Cabin ID
With great stewards comes great cabins.
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins