3. Sapphire Princess
I took this cruise for The Suez Canal and the Arabia countries for their culture and religion and also a time for a good memorable vacation for me and which I’ve got from this cruise. I liked the entertainments in the theater also the lectures on destinations by Debbie. I still have more on my bucket list to go through yet. I was hoping on this cruise could’ve helped me make a quick decision on my next cruise but the future sale and captain circle staffs were always too busy and not warm to help us to achieve that goal. Disappointed! The conditions of sapphire really needs a update. It’s sanitary conditions is not updated. There are many leaking water stains or even wet spots in the hallways with strong moldy smell which I think is the main cause for the many people being sick with the flu like symptoms. I was happy that the dinning room head waiter attended to my dietary needs. Loo Hua Jiang from customers service desk helped me solved my airline booking problem with great effort and patience. The excursions were very good and the buffet lunch at movie-pic and the tea at the KingsBury hotel were good. I wish there would have had a lunch scheduled for our excursion in Malaysia. It was a long time after our early breakfast and our excursion ended At 2 PM by the time we return to our cruise was close to 3. Overall we had a good cruise and now we’re safely home and time to start planning our next cruise.

Too many people sick with sore throat and coughing flu like symptoms.

Sapphire Princess Cruise Review by 888914