3. Carnival Magic
We did have a nice time on this cruise weather was pleasant. Just the type of people, the other cruisers incredibly rude. We have done Carnival many times before. I did like the Magic better then Carnival Sunshine. Was a lot cleaner. Just some of the fellow cruisers just made it unpleasant. Will pay more to go with a luxury cruise line next time. Or just fly to our next vacay. We did a six day cruise. Nassau, Amber Cove, Grand Turks. The bathroom is tiny as usual. I think if you are very large person, you would be very uncomfortable. My son who is almost 19 had a good time. He hung out with the teenagers his age on the boat. We did enjoy our excursion on Amber Cove. Terrcross buggies. Alot of fun. But you will get very dirty. Bring a change of clothes and a towel for later for on.

This cruise was not a favorite.

Carnival Magic Cruise Review by Lovetovaycay

Lovetovaycay’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Magic price drops

Interior
Cabin 4C
The cabin was cleaned everyday. Fortunately, we are slim people. I think very large people would be uncomfortable. The shower is tiny. But unless you pay for a suite, that's normal. We usually ate in the northern dining room, my time dining. Food was good. Happy with the excursion we did through carnival. If you can swing it, I highly recommend doing at least one. We usually do only carnival cause it's cheap. But next time going to do another company cruise line. Felt like the cruisers on this particular boat were pretty rude and some of them kinda trashy. Loud everyday and night in the cabins around us. Never happened on our other cruises before. Most likely won't do Carnival again
Deck 2 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins