3. Carnival Fascination
We were excited to see 6 islands in 7 days...who wouldn't be...but the fun stopped there. This is the second time I have been on this ship, and it looks worse than it did 3 years ago. It is in desperate need of a refit or at least a paint job. The Ship is covered in rust! The Cabins are small, dimly lit, and our shower had mold growing in it. There were fruit flies in our room for the entire trip. We never met our cabin steward. We were awoken every morning by noise in the closet next to us, sometimes as early as 6am. When we contacted guest services and house keeping about this, they did nothing to help. The entertainment was ok, however there was a lack of space on the boat for entertaining. The best was the Stars Bar with Monopop, who provided the best live music on the ship. We tried the Piano Bar several nights, however Gilbert seemed to be keen to playing only ballads, which put us to sleep. Food offerings were typical, the lines were often long and disorganized.

Poor Guest Service, Mediocre Food...

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review by SiriS

Food offerings were typical, the lines were often long and disorganized.
SiriS’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Fascination price drops

We have no idea how we ended up with bunk beds, my girlfriend and I felt like we were back in middle school..Thanks Carnival, I only hit my head 3-4 times per night...
  Carnival Fascination Deck Plans