3. Carnival Fascination
My sister and I wanted to experience a cruise to see if it was something we wanted to do more of. Our friends had cruised many times and encouraged us to join them. Of course this made the trip more interesting and our friends made sure we had a great time. The cruise was for 4 days from Long Beach to Ensenada, Mexico. We had a stop in Catalana Island which was wonderful as my sister had never been to Catalina. Ensenada wasn't so exciting because of the hustle for tourist $$'s. The ship was very clean and the staff were wonderful. The experience was great and anytime dining made dinner meals very enjoyable and the opportunity to meet other traveler's. It was over Super Bowl weekend so we didn't miss the game Embarking and Debarking was convenient and parking was in a covered structure with security. If your looking for a first time experience I would highly recommend this cruise.

First time cruise

Sandywatkins’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Fascination price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8C
Nice, clean more room than I expected
Empress Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins